General - 25th June 2019
We have an opportunity for an experienced CNC machinist to join us on a permanent basis at our oilfield service and manufacturing facility at Longside, near Peterhead. The successful candidate will be required to operate a CNC oilfield lathe to API standards.
– Ensure written procedures are followed and drawings are in accordance with operational requirements of the company and are of an acceptable standard to the Quality Control Department of Engineering
– Ensure all work is conducted in a timely and responsible manner
– Ensure all health and safety requirements are met
– Maintain a tidy and safe working environment at all times
– The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to engage with colleagues and supervisors
– The ability to understand API 7-1 / 7-2, and Q1.
– Be familiar with drilling products, short and long products
– Previous experience of a machining RSC connections
– Previous experience working in an oilfield service machine shop an advantage
– Previous experience with imperial measurement and effective connection reporting
– Previous experience of G-Code and conversational CNC systems
– Expertise in programming on Fanuc controls an advantage.
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Monday to Friday, 7am-3:30pm.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your cover letter and CV.